Our products increasingly referenced!
Our antibodies, STAINperfect and ELISA kits were used and cited many times in scientific publications in 2020, review a short selection!
- Serum kynurenine levels are a novel biomarker to predict the prognosis of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma, PLos One.
- Diagnostic accuracy of plasma kynurenine/tryptophan ratio, measured by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, for pulmonary tuberculosis, Int J Infect. Dis.
- Gut microbiota-induced changes in b-hydroxybutyrate metabolism are linked to altered sociability and depression in alcohol use disorder, Cell Rep.
- Single-cell transcriptomics reveals multiple neuronal cell types in human midbrain-specific organoids, Cell Tissue Res.
- Apple polyphenols induce browning of white adipose tissue, The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry
- Clioquinol inhibits dopamine-β-hydroxylase secretion and noradrenaline synthesis by affecting the redox status of ATOX1 and copper transport in human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells, Archives of Toxicology
- Prognostic value of indoleamine 2,3 dioxygenase in patients with higher-risk myelodysplastic syndromes treated with azacytidine, British Journal of Haematology
- Selective Killing of Activated T Cells by 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Mediated Photodynamic Effect: Potential Improvement of Extracorporeal Photopheresis, Cancers
- Reproducible generation of human midbrain organoids for in vitro modeling of Parkinson’s disease, Stem Cell Research