Research Histamine ELISA
Histamine ELISA kit - Any sample - ResearchRef: BA-E-5800
This research Histamine ELISA kit enables the quantitative measurement of histamine in any biological sample: tissue homogeneates, cell culture supernatants, body fluids, etc. With a minimal sample volume as low as 10µl, this histamine immunoassay allows longitudinal studies in mice and rat models.
|Samples/kit||40 samples in duplicate|
|Range||0 / 0.5 - 50 ng/ml|
Sample acylation (1h30) and ELISA overnight
|Species reactivity||Reacts with all species|
Shipping info :
(for 1 kit)
|54.00€ , 5 days|
|Product information||Key steps||References||Technical support||Reviews|
Histamine ELISA kit - Any sample - Research
|Description||Enzyme immunoassay (ELISA) for the quantitative determination of histamine levels in biological samples. Research use only.
|Samples||10 µl, any sample|
|Cross specie-reactivity||React with all species|
|Standard range||0 / 0.5 - 50 ng/ml|
No significant cross-reactivity was observed with Histamine analogs such as 3-Methyl-Histamine, Tyramine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Tyrosine, Tryptamine, 5-Hydroxy-Indole-Acetic Acid, Serotonin
|Assay time||1h30 sample acetylation + ELISA overnight|
|Storage||Store at 2-8°C for up to 6 months.|
|Datasheets||Instructions for use , Material safety datasheet|
Sample predilution and acylation (1h30)
|ELISA||Histamine antiserum incubation (3H or overnight), revelation and read steps (1h30).|
|Detailed protocol||Download instructions for use|
- Product citation: von Beek et al. Streptococcal sagA activates a proinflammatory response in mast cells by a sublytic mechanism. Cell Microbiol. 2019 Sep
- Product citation: Heidinger et al. Decreased viability and proliferation of Chang conjunctival epithelial cells after contact with ultraviolet light-irradiated pollen. Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology. 2018 Sep;37(3):210-217.
- Bertl K et al. Smoking influences salivary histamine levels in periodontal disease. Oral Dis. 2012 May;18(4):410-6.
- Han SC. et al. Fermented fish oil suppresses T helper 1/2 cell response in a mouse model of atopic dermatitis via generation of CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ T cells. BMC Immunology 2012, 13:44
- Yang M, Yang C, Mine Y. Multiple T cell epitope peptides suppress allergic responses in an egg allergy mouse model by the elicitation of forkhead box transcription factor 3- and transforming growth factor-beta-associated mechanisms. Clin Exp Allergy. 2010 Apr;40(4):668-78.
- Husain M, Boermans HJ, Karrow NA. Mesenteric lymph node transcriptome profiles in BALB/c mice sensitized to three common food. BMC Genomics. 2011 Jan 6;12:12.
- Yang M et al. Immunomodulatory effects of egg white enzymatic hydrolysates containing immunodominant epitopes in a BALB/c mouse model of egg allergy. J Agric Food Chem. 2009 Mar 25;57(6):2241-8.