ImmuSmol Terms & Conditions of Use
Last updated : September 18 2018
Article 1. Website operator
The present terms and conditions of use (“terms” or “conditions”) govern the way the website www.immusmol.com (« website » or « site ») is accessed and used.
The website is operated by ImmuSmol SAS (“ImmuSmol”, “we”, “our” or “us”), a limited liability company with share capital of 50 000 euros, registered in the Bordeaux Register of Companies under number B 753 232 719.
ImmuSmol is located at 229 Cours de l'Argonne, 33000 Bordeaux, France. ImmuSmol is represented by Alban Bessede, Chief Executive Officer.
The website www.immusmol.com is an information and merchant website, which is declared to the CNIL, the French data protection agency, under no.1746074.
Article 2. Scope and acceptance of terms and conditions of use
- We reserve the right to amend the present terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. Changes to the present terms and conditions will apply immediately. We therefore advise you to read our terms and conditions of use on a regular basis.
- Additional terms may apply for users contracting distribution, licence, sale or service agreements. See our terms & conditions section.
- We reserve the right to deny access to the site, refuse service, terminate account or cancel orders to anyone violating the present terms and conditions of use.
Article 3. Navigation & account creation
- While we do our best to keep the site acessible, the site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason, including, without limitation, routine maintenance.
- Access to the website is open to all web users. However, only persons acting in a professional capacity can create an account.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password. Any public disclosure your user identity and password, by you or any third party, shall entail immediate and irrevocable account termination.
- You accept full responsibility for all activities occuring under your account or password.
- Any unauthorised use of User's account or other breach of security should be reported to ImmuSmol immediately.
Article 4. Comments, reviews, technical support
- Creating a client account allows you submitting comments, ratings and reviews about articles and products featured on www.immusmol.com. Your statements are public. It is your responsibility to ensure that your statements do not infringe any copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property rights or rights of third parties, including the rights of publicity or privacy.
- ImmuSmol reserves the sole and absolute right, but not the obligation, to review, edit, post, refuse to post, remove or disclose to any third party your statements and the circumstances of their transmission, at any time and for any reason, including to dertermine compliance with the present terms and conditions or with any applicable law.
- ImmuSmol assumes no liability for any statement posted or removed from its website.
- By submitting a statement, you grant ImmuSmol a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, fully paid-up and sublicensable right to use, reproduce and create derivative works from your statement, without compensation to you.
Article 5. No warranties, limited liability
- ImmuSmol makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness and fitness for any specific purpose of any content featured on our website or the reliability of its sources.
- Immusmol accepts no liability for any omission or mistake in the content of this website.
- Your use of the website is at your own risk. ImmuSmol does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from your access and use of the website. As a result, you recognize that your use and access of www.immusmol.com is without warranty of any kind.
Article 6. Ownership, copyrights and trademarks
The entire content of the site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photos, videos, are the exclusive property of ImmuSmol and are protected by copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, decompile, or use any content available through our website for public or commercial purposes without our prior written permission.
Article 7. Termination & indemnification
- You can terminate your account at any time by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, termination does not permit you to rescind any obligation accrued before, especially with regards to your purchase orders and payment.
- You agree that ImmuSmol may terminate your account, access, use of the website, at any time, if it considers you have violated any applicable terms and conditions or any applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ImmuSmol and any of its staff from and against all losses, expenses and damages, including reseasonable attorney fees, resulting from any violation of ImmuSmol present terms and conditions or termination by ImmuSmol of your access to the website
Article 8. Hyperlinks
- Our website may feature links to websites published by third parties for your convenience. Third party websites may also feature links toward this website. ImmuSmol does not endorse any content published by third party website, and makes to representation, express or implied, as to the contents, availability, performance and security of any third party websites. Visiting such websites is at your own risk.
- You must obtain our written permission before setting up hyperlinks from other website toward any page of www.immusmol.com
Article 9. Disputes, applicable law, competence
You agree that any dispute related to the use of ImmuSmol website shall be governed by French laws, by the « tribunal de commerce de Bordeaux ».
Publisher: Alban BESSEDE, CEO of ImmuSmol SAS. 229 Cours de l'Argonne, 33000 Bordeaux, France email@example.com +33 (0)5 6431 1170
Webdesign: Little Big Studio
Hosting company: Little Big Studio