Limited stock offer: Try 3 antibodies for the price of 1
* Offer limited to one pack per client.
Kynurenines IHC/IF Starter PackRef: KY-ABSP
Test ImmuSmol's monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies against kynurenine pathway metabolites. For each antibody, IHC/IF validation pictures and technical specifications are provided: visit individual product pages.
|Shipping info :||75.00€ , 4 days|
|Product information||Protocols||References||Technical support||Reviews|
Kynurenine pathway metabolites - antibody starter pack for IHC/IF
|Immunogen||Conjugated amino acid metabolites
|Clonality||Mouse monoclonal or rabbit polyclonal antibodies|
|Specificity||Each antibody was tested for affinity and specificity by competitive ELISA. ELISA data are available on product pages.|
|Specie reactivity||React with all species|
|Format||3 x 25µl|
Reconstitution & storage
|Storage||Store at 4°C|
Before use, vial should be resuspended in 25 µL of ultrapure water. Store at +4°C for short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C for long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Dilute at 1:200-1:2000. Perform heat antigen retrieval before initiating IHC staining protocol on paraffin-embedded and frozen sections.
Dilute at 1:100-1:1000 on paraffin-embedded and frozen sections. Perform heat antigen retrieval and incubate with fluorescent dye-conjugated secondary antibody.
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by the end-user.
|Restrictions||For research use only.
Antibodies are not yet cited. Submit an article and get a 10% discount.
Selected publications on kynurenine pathway metabolites:
- Hoshi M, Matsumoto K, Ito H, Ohtaki H, Arioka Y, Osawa Y, Yamamoto Y, Matsunami H, Hara A, Seishima M, Saito K. L-tryptophan-kynurenine pathway metabolites regulate type I IFNs of acute viral myocarditis in mice. J Immunol. 2012 Apr 15;188(8):3980-7. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.1100997. Epub 2012 Mar 14.
- Berthon C, Fontenay M, Corm S, Briche I, Allorge D, Hennart B, Lhermitte M, Quesnel B. Metabolites of tryptophan catabolism are elevated in sera of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes and inhibit hematopoietic progenitor amplification. Leuk Res. 2013 May;37(5):573-9. doi: 10.1016/j.leukres.2013.02.001. Epub 2013 Feb 28.
- Schwarcz R, Bruno JP, Muchowski PJ, Wu HQ. Kynurenines in the mammalian brain: when physiology meets pathology. Nat Rev Neurosci. 2012 Jul;13(7):465-77. doi: 10.1038/nrn3257.
- Pilotte L, Larrieu P, Stroobant V, Colau D, Dolusic E, Frédérick R, De Plaen E, Uyttenhove C, Wouters J, Masereel B, Van den Eynde BJ. Reversal of tumoral immune resistance by inhibition of tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Feb 14;109(7):2497-502. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1113873109. Epub 2012 Jan 30.