L-Glutamate rabbit pAb – IS1001Ref: IS1001-sp
The anti-L-Glutamate antibody IS1001 is a rabbit polyclonal antibody optimized to ensure superior affinity and specificity. Combined with the STAINperfect immunostaining kit A, the antibody allows direct L-Glutamic acid visualization in cell cultures, whole mounts and tissue sections.
|Reactivity||Reacts with all species|
|Tested samples||Whole mounts, cell culture, tissue sections|
|Staining procedure||STAINperfect immunostaining kit A|
|References||Citations in litterature|
|Format||50µL (approx. 40 tissue sections)|
|Product name||L-Glutamate antibody – Rabbit polyclonal Ab|
|Synonyms||Anti-L-Glutamic acid antibody|
|Specificity||When tested in competitive ELISA, the anti-conjugated L-Glutamate antibody did not show any significant cross reactivity with L-Glutamic acid analogs, including D-Glutamate, L-Glutamine and L-Aspartate conjugates|
||Store at +4°C for short term (1-2 months). Aliquot and store at -20°C for long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles|
|Material safety datasheet||Download MSDS|
|IF – Cell cultures, Whole mounts, Tissue sections||Dilute antibody with the antibody diluent provided in the STAINperfect immunostaining kit A. Use at 1/250 -1/1000 dilution. Follow the STAINperfect protocol suited to your sample|
|Comments||Optimal working dilutions must be determined by the end-user|
|Restrictions||For research use only|
|Full protocol||Download STAINperfect protocol for L-Glutamate staining|
Instructions for Use
for cell cultures
for whole mounts
for tissue sections
- Smits et al., Single-cell transcriptomics reveals multiple neuronal cell types in human midbrain-specific organoids. bioRxiv. 2019, March 28.
- Yokoi et al. Impact of Sleep–Wake-Associated Neuromodulators and Repetitive Low-Frequency Stimulation on Human iPSC-Derived Neurons Front Neurosci.2019 May 29.
- Traub et al. hiPS Cell-Derived Neurons for High-Throughput Screening. Methods Mol Biol. 2019;1994:243-263
Selected articles about L-Glutamate:
- Okubo Y et al. Imaging extrasynaptic glutamate dynamics in the brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Apr 6;107(14):6526-31.
- Meldrum BS. Glutamate as a neurotransmitter in the brain: review of physiology and pathology. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4S Suppl):1007S-15S.
- Hynd MR, Scott HL, Dodd PR. Glutamate-mediated excitotoxicity and neurodegeneration in Alzheimer’s disease. Neurochem Int. 2004 Oct;45(5):583-95.