Based on our expertise in antigen design, Immusmol offers to raise custom small molecule antibodies against a variety of targets, such as:
- Amino acid metabolites
- Small molecule drugs
- Drug residues
- Pesticides residues
- Chemical pollutants (carcinogens, neurotoxins, endocrine disruptors)
Applications of small molecule antibodies
Research, diagnostics, theranostics, food safety, environmental monitoring… Small molecule antibodies cater for a wide range of applications. These antibodies allow:
- Small molecule visualization by immunohistochemistry (IHC) or immunofluorescence (IF)
- Small molecule quantification using ELISA/EIA technology, an easy, cost- and time-efficient alternative to mass spectrometry and aptamer-based technologies.
Our added value
- A one-to-one approach: Starting from your desired application, we assess and discuss with you the addressability, immunogenicity and potential competitors of your target.
- Production of polyclonal or monoclonal small molecule antibodies, each process being fully mastered from antigen design up to antibody validation and purification.
- Expertise in small molecule antibody applications: Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, ELISA, …