Combining 25 years of experience in the development of small molecule antibodies, ImmuSmol holds a specific expertise in the design of small molecule / protein carrier adducts. Based on our capacities in antigen design, we offer to raise custom small molecule antibodies against a variety of targets, such as:
- Amino acid metabolites
- Small molecule drugs
- Drug residues
- Pesticides residues
- Chemical pollutants (carcinogens, neurotoxins, endocrine disruptors)
Applications of small molecule antibodies
Research, diagnostics, theranostics, food safety, environmental monitoring… Small molecule antibodies cater for a wide range of applications:
- Small molecule visualization by immunohistochemistry (IHC) or immunofluorescence (IF)
- Small molecule quantification using ELISA/EIA technology, an easy, cost- and time-efficient alternative to mass spectrometry and aptamer-based technologies.
- Small molecule modulation: ImmuSmol is currently developping a pipeline based on monoclonal antibodies raised against pathometabolites.
ImmuSmol’s added value
- A one-to-one approach: Starting from your desired application, we assess and discuss with you the addressability, immunogenicity and potential competitors of your target.
- Production of polyclonal or monoclonal small molecule antibodies, each process being fully mastered from antigen design up to antibody validation and purification.
- Expertise in small molecule antibody applications: Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, ELISA, …