Antibodies against small molecules - IHC & ELISA applications
Antibodies against small molecules constitute an easy, fast and cost-efficient alternative to HPLC and mass spectrometry when it comes to small molecule detection. ImmuSmol, in addition to developping antibodies against small molecule targets, offers to validate immunodetection protocols for small molecule visualization by IHC/IF, or quantification by ELISA.
Core advantages of antibodies to small molecules
- Qualitative data: imaging of small molecules by IHC/IF in cells or tissues
- Fast quantification: 96-well plate ELISA format, 4-hour leadtime
- Ease of use & cost: - compatibility with routine immunodetection technologies
>>> See case study on L-Kynurenine
Applications and small molecule targets
- Small molecule biomarker detection: IHC or ELISA detection of amino acid metabolites, saccharids, lipids, steroids, nucleotides, ...
- Small molecule drug biovailability: assessment of drug penetration in tumor tissues by IHC or ability of drug compounds to cross the blood-brain barrier by IF or ELISA.
- Food safety and environmental diagnotics: fast ELISA detection of toxins, pollutants, drug and pesticide residues, ...
2 custom service offers
- Rabbit polyclonal antibodies against small molecules: Fast & cost-efficient development for research and diagnostic applications
- Mouse monoclonal antibodies against small molecules: Highly reproducible and scalable diagnostic tools for industrial applications