L-Kynurenine visualization in human intestinal immune cells by IF
Immunofluorescence staining reveals L-Kynurenine accumulation in specific immune cells in human colon tissue. Paraffin-embedded tissue section was subjected to pH=6 antigen retrieval followed by overnight incubation with primary antibody (dilution 1/250). After incubation with Alexa-488 conjugated secondary Ab, epifluorescence microscopy (100X) was used to visualize IF staining.
L-Kynurenine antibodyRef: IS003
Monoclonal anti-L-Kynurenine antibody 3D4-F2 enabled to illustrate, for the first time, the presence of L-kynurenine in human brain and tumor samples by IHC and IF. Recently, our anti-kynurenine antibody was used to stratify cancer patients for kynurenine pathway activity (open-access PLOS ONE article).
|Clonality||Monoclonal antibody (clone 3D4-F2)|
|Validated applications||IHC / IF
|Specie reactivity||Reacts with all species|
|Shipping info :||75.00€ , 4 days|
|Product information||Protocols||References||Technical support||Reviews|
|Product name||L-Kynurenine antibody|
L-2-Amino-4-(2-aminophenyl)-4-oxobutanoic acid antibody
|Isotype||IgG1 k chain|
|Specificity||When tested in competitive ELISA, the anti-L-Kynurenine antibody did not show any significant cross reactivity with L-Tryptophan, 3-hydroxy-DL-Kynurenine, Kynurenic acid, Anthranilic acid or 3-hydroxyAnthranilic acid conjugates
Store at +4°C for short term (1-2 months). Aliquot and store at -20°C for long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
|Material safety datasheet||Download MSDS|
Dilute at 1:200-1:2000. Perform heat antigen retrieval (pH=6) before initiating IHC staining protocol on paraffin-embedded and frozen sections
Dilute at 1:100-1:1000 on paraffin-embedded and frozen sections. Before staining, perform heat antigen retrieval
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by the end-user
|Restrictions||For research use only|
- Product citation: Yamamoto et al. Kynurenine signaling through the aryl hydrocarbon receptor maintains the undifferentiated state of human embryonic stem cells. Sci Signal. 2019 Jun 25
- Product citation: Takenaka et al. Control of tumor-associated macrophages and T cells in glioblastoma via AHR and CD39. Nature Neuroscience 2019 April 8
- Product citation: Forteza et al. Activation of the Regulatory T-Cell/Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase Axis Reduces Vascular Inflammation and Atherosclerosis in Hyperlipidemic Mice. Front Immunol. 2018 May 7
- Product citation:Maliniemi et al. Biological and clinical significance of tryptophan-catabolizing enzymes in cutaneous T-cell lymphomas. Oncoimmunology. 2017 Feb 10.
- Product citation: Puccetti et al. Accumulation of an endogenous tryptophan-derived metabolite in colorectal and breast cancers. PLoS One. 2015 Apr 16;10(4)