Norepinephrine (Noradrenaline) ELISA
Norepinephrine ELISA kit (Noradrenaline) - ResearchRef: BA-E-5200
This research Norepinephrine ELISA kit enables the ultra-sensitive measurement of Noradrenaline (Norepinephrine) in any biological sample. Intended for research use only, the assay features a lower limit of detection at 1.3 pg/ml and a minimal sample volume as low as 1 µl.
||1 - 750 µl, all biological fluids
|Samples/kit||40 samples in duplicate|
1.3 pg/ml (depending on sample volume)
|Range||0 / 0.2 - 32 ng/ml|
|Assay time||Sample extraction, acylation and enzymatic conversion (4h), ELISA overnight|
|Species reactivity||Reacts with all species|
Shipping info :
(for 1 kit)
|54.00€ , 5 days|
|Product information||Key steps||References||Technical support||Reviews|
Norepinephrine ELISA kit - Research
|Description||Enzyme immunoassay (ELISA) for the ultra-sensitive determination of Norepinephrine in biological samples. Research use only.
|Sample volume||1 - 750 µl
|Cross specie-reactivity||React with all species|
|Standard range||0 / 0.2 - 32 ng/ml|
|Specificity||No significant cross-reactivity was observed with Noradrenaline analogs such as Dopamine, Adrenaline, Metanephrine, Normetanephrine, Methoxytyramine, 3-Methoxy-4-hydroxyphenylglycol, Tyramine, Phenylalanine, Caffeinic acid, L-Dopa, Homovanillic acid, Tyrosine and 3-Methoxy-4-hydroxymandelic acid.|
|Assay time||Sample preparation 4 hours and ELISA overnight|
|Storage||Store at 2-8°C for to 6 months.|
|Datasheets||Instructions for use , Material safety datasheet|
Sample extraction and acylation (1h45), enzymatic conversion (2h)
|ELISA||Norepinephrine antiserum overnight incubation, revelation and read steps (1h).|
|Detailed protocol||Download instructions for use|
- Yagi et al. Electrical stimulation of the vagus nerve improves intestinal blood flow after trauma and hemorrhagic shock. Surgery. 2019 Nov 20
- Tamura et al. Apple polyphenols induce browning of white adipose tissue. J Nutr Biochem. 2019 Nov 23
- Riquelme et al. Role of ovarian sympathetic nerves and cholinergic local system during cold stress. J Endocrinol. 2019 Aug
- Sabti et al. Elucidation of the Molecular Mechanism Underlying Lippia citriodora(Lim.)-Induced Relaxation and Anti-Depression. Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Jul 20
- del Campo et al. Effect of Superior Ovarian Nerve and Plexus Nerve Sympathetic Denervation on Ovarian-Derived Infertility Provoked by Estradiol Exposure to Rats. Front Physiol. 2019 Apr 9
- Kurita et al. Norepinephrine-induced downregulation of GLT-1 mRNA in rat astrocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018 Sep 26
- Ibrahim BM, Abdel-Rahman AA. Role of brainstem GABAergic signaling in central cannabinoid receptor evoked sympathoexcitation and pressor responses in conscious rats. Brain Res. 2011 Sep 26;1414:1-9.
- Lehmann HC et al. Autoantibody-mediated dysfunction of sympathetic neurons in guillain-barre syndrome. Arch Neurol. 2010 Feb;67(2):203-10.
- Samuelsson AM et al. Evidence for sympathetic origins of hypertension in juvenile offspring of obese rats. Hypertension. 2010 Jan;55(1):76-82.
- Kang YM et al. Novel effect of mineralocorticoid receptor antagonism to reduce proinflammatory cytokines and hypothalamic activation in rats with ischemia-induced heart failure. Circ Res. 2006 Sep 29;99(7):758-66
- Yu Y et al. Hypertension. Increased cyclooxygenase-2 expression in hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus in rats with heart failure: role of nuclear factor kappaB. 2007 Mar;49(3):511-8.
- Sontag W, Kalka D. Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation does not influence immunological HL-60 cells and neuronal PC12 cells. Int J Radiat Biol. 2007 Sep;83(9):603-15.
- Ortega E et al. Exercise in fibromyalgia and related inflammatory disorders: known effects and unknown chances. Exerc Immunol Rev. 2009;15:42-65.
- Ogawa M. Cryoablation of stellate ganglia and atrial arrhythmia in ambulatory dogs with pacing-induced heart failure. Heart Rhythm. 2009 Dec;6(12):1772-9.