Kynurenine/Tryptophan ratio ELISA in IDOi-treated mice
Plasma samples were collected from MCA205 tumor-bearing mice treated with either vehicle or IDO inhibitor (GDC-0919) and determination of kynurenine to tryptophan ratio (KTR)
Kynurenine/Tryptophan ratio ELISA packRef: ISE-2227
The Kynurenine/Tryptophan ratio ELISA pack enables quantitative measurements of tryptophan catabolism along the kynurenine pathway in large numbers of samples. The two kits included in the pack are ready to use. Highly sensitive, with a minimum sample volume of 20µl, they permit the performance of longitudinal studies in mice.
||Plasma, Serum, Cell culture supernatant, (Urine)
|Kit capacity||2 x 96 tests|
LoD KYN: < 47.5 ng/ml
KYN: 0/100 - 10000 ng/ml
|Species reactivity||Reacts with all species|
|References||Citations in literature|
Shipping info :
(for 1 kit)
|81.00€ , 5 days|
|Product information||Key steps||References||Technical support||Reviews|
Kynurenine/Tryptophan ratio ELISA pack
|Description||Two enzyme immunoassays (ELISA) allowing the quantitative determination of L-Kynurenine to L-Tryptophan ratio in urine, plasma and serum samples.
|Format||2 x 96-well plate|
|Samples||Plasma, serum, cell culture supernatant, (Urine)|
|Minimum sample volume||20 µL
|Cross specie-reactivity||React with all species|
|Standard range||KYN: 0/100 - 10000 ng/ml
TRP: 2.5 - 250 µg/ml
LoD KYN: < 47.5 ng/ml
|Storage||Store at 2-8°C for to 6 months.|
|Datasheets||Instructions for use - TRP kit, Instructions for use -KYN kit|
|Sample collection & storage||
Plasma/Serum: EDTA-, Heparin- or Citrate- samples stored at 2-8°C for up to 48h or -20°C for longer period (up to 6 months)
KYN: Sample acylation (90 min)
|ELISA||Antisera overnight incubation, revelation and read steps (1h).|
|Detailed protocol||Instructions for use - TRP kit, Instructions for use - KYN kit|
Product citations :
- MacDowell et al. Paliperidone reversion of maternal immune activation-induced changes on brain serotonin and kynurenine pathways. Frontiers in Pharmacology. 2021 May 13
- Baumgartner et al. Evidence that a deviation in the kynurenine pathway aggravates atherosclerotic disease in humans. Journal of Internal Medicine. 2021 Jan 289.
- Müller-Thomas et al. Prognostic value of indoleamine 2,3 dioxygenase in patients with higher-risk myelodysplastic syndromes treated with azacytidine. British Journal of Haematology. 2020 Aug 190.
- Adu-Gyamfi et al. Diagnostic accuracy of plasma kynurenine/tryptophan ratio, measured by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, for pulmonary tuberculosis. International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2020 Aug 12.
- Agullo-Ortuno et al. Blood Predictive Biomarkers for Patients With Nonesmall-cell Lung Cancer Associated With Clinical Response to Nivolumab. Clin Lung Cancer. 2020 Jan
- Bekki et al. Serum kynurenine levels are a novel biomarker to predict the prognosis of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. PLoS One 2020 Oct 21.
- Nafia et al. IDO Targeting in Sarcoma: Biological and Clinical Implications. Front. Immunol. 2020 March 05
- Walker et al. Leucine competes with kynurenine for blood-to-brain transport and prevents lipopolysaccharide-induced depression-like behavior in mice. Mol Psychiatry. 2018 Jul 9.
- Ziklo et al. Dysbiosis of the Vaginal Microbiota and Higher Vaginal Kynurenine/Tryptophan Ratio Reveals an Association with Chlamydia trachomatis Genital Infections. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2018 Jan 18.
- Martiin-Hernandez et al. Chronic Mild Stress Alters Kynurenine Pathways Changing the Glutamate Neurotransmission in Frontal Cortex of Rats. Mol Neurobiol. 2018 May 3
- Toulmonde et al. Use of PD-1 Targeting, Macrophage Infiltration, and IDO Pathway Activation in Sarcomas. JAMA Oncol. 2018 Jan 1;4