Kynurenine/Tryptophan ratio ELISA in LPS-treated mice
C57BL/6 mice were exposed to 10mg/kg of LPS or with PBS for 24 hours. Mice (n=5/experimental group) were bleeded at the tail vein using EDTA-Monovette®. Kynurenine and Tryptophan were quantified using ELISA kits. As an inducer of inflammatory response, LPS triggered a significant increase in plasmatic KTR level.
Kynurenine/Tryptophan ratio ELISA packRef: ISE-2227
The Kynurenine/Tryptophan ratio ELISA pack enables quantitative measurements of tryptophan catabolism along the kynurenine pathway in large numbers of samples. The two kits included in the pack are ready to use. Highly sensitive, with a minimum sample volume of 20µl, they permit the performance of longitudinal studies in mice.
||Plasma, Serum, Cell culture supernatant, (Urine)
|Kit capacity||2 x 96 tests|
LoD KYN: < 47.5 ng/ml
KYN: 0/100 - 10000 ng/ml
|Species reactivity||Reacts with all species|
|References||Citations in literature|
Shipping info :
(for 1 kit)
|81.00€ , 5 days|
|Product information||Key steps||References||Technical support||Reviews|
Kynurenine/Tryptophan ratio ELISA pack
|Description||Two enzyme immunoassays (ELISA) allowing the quantitative determination of L-Kynurenine to L-Tryptophan ratio in urine, plasma and serum samples.
|Format||2 x 96-well plate|
|Samples||Plasma, serum, cell culture supernatant, (Urine)|
|Minimum sample volume||20 µL
|Cross specie-reactivity||React with all species|
|Standard range||KYN: 0/100 - 10000 ng/ml
TRP: 2.5 - 250 µg/ml
LoD KYN: < 47.5 ng/ml
|Storage||Store at 2-8°C for to 6 months.|
|Datasheets||Instructions for use - TRP kit, Instructions for use -KYN kit|
|Sample collection & storage||
Plasma/Serum: EDTA-, Heparin- or Citrate- samples stored at 2-8°C for up to 48h or -20°C for longer period (up to 6 months)
KYN: Sample acylation (90 min)
|ELISA||Antisera overnight incubation, revelation and read steps (1h).|
|Detailed protocol||Instructions for use - TRP kit, Instructions for use - KYN kit|
Product citations :
- Agullo-Ortuno et al. Blood Predictive Biomarkers for Patients With Nonesmall-cell Lung Cancer Associated With Clinical Response to Nivolumab. Clin Lung Cancer. 2020 Jan
- Walker et al. Leucine competes with kynurenine for blood-to-brain transport and prevents lipopolysaccharide-induced depression-like behavior in mice. Mol Psychiatry. 2018 Jul 9.
- Ziklo et al. Dysbiosis of the Vaginal Microbiota and Higher Vaginal Kynurenine/Tryptophan Ratio Reveals an Association with Chlamydia trachomatis Genital Infections. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2018 Jan 18.
- Martiin-Hernandez et al. Chronic Mild Stress Alters Kynurenine Pathways Changing the Glutamate Neurotransmission in Frontal Cortex of Rats. Mol Neurobiol. 2018 May 3
- Toulmonde et al. Use of PD-1 Targeting, Macrophage Infiltration, and IDO Pathway Activation in Sarcomas. JAMA Oncol. 2018 Jan 1;4