L-Kynurenine accumulation in human colorectal tumor by IHC
Immunohistochemical analysis reveals cytoplasmic accumulation of L-Kynurenine in tumour cells in human colorectal cancer tissue. Paraffin-embedded tissue section was subjected to pH=6 antigen retrieval, and overnight incubation with primary anti-KYN polyclonal antibody (1/500 dilution). A polymer-conjugated secondary Ab was added and immunostaining was revealed using DAB.
L-Kynurenine polyclonal antibodyRef: IS1012
Validated for IHC in human tumor tissues, the anti-L-Kynurenine (Kyn) rabbit polyclonal antibody proved to work at 1/500 dilution on paraffin-embedded sections, a single vial thus catering for approximately 100 stainings.
|Specie reactivity||Reacts with all species|
|References||Not yet cited to our knowledge.
Submit content and get a 10% discount!
|Shipping info :||75.00€ , 4 days|
|Product information||Protocols||References||Technical support||Reviews|
|Product name||L-Kynurenine polyclonal antibody|
KYN polyclonal antibody
(S)-Kynurenine polyclonal antibody
L-2-Amino-4-(2-aminophenyl)-4-oxobutanoic acid antibody
Kynurenine polyclonal antibody
3-Anthraniloyl-L-alanine polyclonal antibody
|Specificity||When tested in competitive ELISA, the anti-L-Kynurenine polyclonal antibody did not show any significant cross reactivity with competitors including anthranilic acid, 3-OH-Kynurenine conjugate and Tryptophan.
140401 - Use before April 2021
|Storage||Store at +4°C for short term (1-2 months). Aliquot and store at -20°C for long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
|Material safety datasheet
Dilute at 1:100-1:1000. Perform heat antigen retrieval (pH=6) before initiating IHC staining protocol on paraffin-embedded and frozen sections
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by the end-user
|Restrictions||For research use only|
- Product citation: Gautam et al. In vivo inhibition of tryptophan catabolism reorganizes the tuberculoma and augments immune-mediated control of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018 Jan 2
Selected articles on L-Kynurenine:
- Munn DH, Mellor AL. Indoleamine 2,3 dioxygenase and metabolic control of immune responses. Trends Immunol. 2013 Mar;34(3):137-43. doi: 10.1016/j.it.2012.10.001. Epub 2012 Oct 25.
- Adams S, Braidy N, Bessede A, Brew BJ, Grant R, Teo C, Guillemin GJ. The kynurenine pathway in brain tumor pathogenesis. Cancer Res. 2012 Nov 15;72(22):5649-57. doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-12-0549. Epub 2012 Nov 9.
- Schwarcz R, Bruno JP, Muchowski PJ, Wu HQ. Kynurenines in the mammalian brain: when physiology meets pathology. Nat Rev Neurosci. 2012 Jul;13(7):465-77. doi: 10.1038/nrn3257.
- Opitz CA et al. An endogenous tumour-promoting ligand of the human aryl hydrocarbon receptor. Nature. 2011 Oct 5;478(7368):197-203. doi: 10.1038/nature10491.
- Favre D et al. Tryptophan catabolism by indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 alters the balance of TH17 to regulatory T cells in HIV disease. Sci Transl Med. 2010 May 19;2(32):32ra36. doi: 10.1126/scitranslmed.3000632.