Research ELISA kit for Dopamine quantification
Dopamine ELISA kit - ResearchRef: BA-E-5300
This research Dopamine ELISA kit enables the ultra-sensitive measurement of Dopamine (DA) in any biological sample. Highly flexible, the assay features a minimal sample volume as low as 1 µl, with a limit of detection at 3.3 pg/ml.
||1 - 750 µl, all biological fluids
|Samples/kit||40 samples in duplicate|
|Range||0 / 0.5 - 80 ng/ml|
|Assay time||Extraction, acylation and enzymatic conversion (4 hours), ELISA overnight|
|Species reactivity||Reacts with all species|
Shipping info :
(for 1 kit)
|54.00€ , 5 days|
|Product information||Key steps||References||Technical support||Reviews|
Dopamine ELISA kit - Research
|Description||Enzyme immunoassay (ELISA) for the ultra-sensitive determination of Dopamine in biological samples. Research use only.
|Sample volume||1 - 750 µl
|Cross specie-reactivity||React with all species|
|Standard range||0 / 0.5 - 80 ng/ml|
|Specificity||No significant cross-reactivity was observed with Dopamine analogs such as Adrenaline, Noradrenaline, Metanephrine, Normetanephrine, Methoxytyramine, 3-Methoxy-4-hydroxyphenylglycol, Tyramine, Phenylalanine, Caffeinic acid, L-Dopa, Homovanillic acid, Tyrosine and 3-Methoxy-4-hydroxymandelic acid.|
|Assay time||Sample preparation 4 hours and ELISA overnight|
|Storage||Store at 2-8°C for to 6 months.|
|Datasheets||Instructions for use , Material safety datasheet|
Sample extraction and acylation (1h45), enzymatic conversion (2h)
|ELISA||Dopamine antiserum overnight incubation, revelation and read steps (1h).|
|Detailed protocol||Download instructions for use|
- Golomidov et al. The neuroprotective effect of fullerenols on a model of Parkinson’s disease in Drosophila melanogaster. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2019 Dec 23
- Sabti et al. Elucidation of the Molecular Mechanism Underlying Lippia citriodora(Lim.)-Induced Relaxation and Anti-Depression. Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Jul 20
- Robson MJ et al. σ Receptor antagonist attenuation of methamphetamine-induced neurotoxicity is correlated to body temperature modulation. Pharmacol Rep. 2013;65(2):343-9.
- Seminerio MJ et al. The evaluation of AZ66, an optimized sigma receptor antagonist, against methamphetamine-induced dopaminergic neurotoxicity and memory impairment in mice. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2013 Jun;16(5):1033-44.
- Kim HG et al. Cyperi Rhizoma inhibits the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine-induced reduction in nigrostriatal dopaminergenic neurons in estrogen-deprived mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2013 Jun 21;148(1):322-8.
- Kaushal N, Seminerio MJ, Robson MJ, McCurdy CR, Matsumoto RR. Pharmacological evaluation of SN79, a sigma (σ) receptor ligand, against methamphetamine-induced neurotoxicity in vivo. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2013 Aug;23(8):960-71.
- Zhang Z, Alexanian AR. Dopaminergic-like cells from epigenetically reprogrammed mesenchymal stem cells. J Cell Mol Med. 2012 Nov;16(11):2708-14.
- Tasset I et al. Neuroprotective effects of extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields on a Huntington's disease rat model: effects on neurotrophic factors and neuronal density. Neuroscience. 2012 May 3;209:54-63.
- Rönnberg E, Calounova G, Pejler G. Mast cells express tyrosine hydroxylase and store dopamine in a serglycin-dependent manner. Biol Chem. 2012 Jan;393(1-2):107-12.