Dopaminergic neurons of the Substantia Nigra pars compacta (SNc) in coronal rat brain sections
revealed by anti-dopamine (DA, rabbit polyclonal antibody #IS1005) and Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH, #MAB5280, reference catecholaminergic neuron immunostaining). As highlighted in the overlay, DA immunoreactivity well correlates with TH immunoreactivity in the SNc, thus showing that our antibody against the DA neurotransmitter - used with the STAINperfect immunostaining kit A – is a validated tool to directly highlight DAergic systems rather than through biosynthesis enzyme immunostaining, expressed in all catecholaminergic cell populations.
Dopamine antibody - Rabbit polyclonal AbRef: IS1005
The anti-dopamine antibody IS1005 is a rabbit polyclonal antibody developped to ensure superior affinity and specificity. Combined with the STAINperfect immunostaining kit A, the antibody allows direct dopamine visualization in whole mounts, cell culture and tissue sections.
|Species reactivity||Reacts with all species
|Tested samples||whole mounts, cell culture, tissue sections|
|Staining procedure||STAINperfect immunostaining kit A|
|Format||50µl (approx. 40 tissue sections)
|Shipping info :||75.00€ , 4 days|
|Product information||Protocols||References||Technical support||Reviews|
Dopamine antibody - Rabbit pAb
|Specificity||When tested in competitive ELISA, the anti-conjugated Dopamine antibody did not show any significant cross reactivity with Tyramine and L-Dopa conjugates.|
Store at +4°C for short term (1-2 months). Aliquot and store at -20°C for long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
|Material safety datasheet||Download MSDS|
|IF - Cell cultures, Whole mounts, Tissue sections||
Dilute antibody with the antibody diluent provided in the STAINperfect immunostaining kit A. Use at 1/250 -1/1000 dilution. Follow the STAINperfect protocol suited to your sample
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by the end-user
|Restrictions||For research use only
|Full protocol||Download STAINperfect protocol for dopamine staining|
Instructions for Use
for cell cultures
for whole mounts
for tissue sections
- Product citation: Zhang et al. Apoptosis signal regulating kinase 1 deletion mitigates α-synuclein pre-formed fibril propagation in mice. 2020 January.
- Product citation: Smits et al. Modeling Parkinson’s disease in midbrain-like organoids. Nature, Parkinson's Disease. 2019 April 05.
- Product citation: Smits et al. Single-cell transcriptomics reveals multiple neuronal cell types in human midbrain-specific organoids. bioRxiv. 2019 March 28.
- Product citation: DeGregorio et al. miR-34b/c Regulates Wnt1 and Enhances Mesencephalic Dopaminergic Neuron Differentiation. Stem Cell Reports. 2018 Apr 10.
- Product citation: Monzel et al. Derivation of Human Midbrain-Specific Organoids from Neuroepithelial Stem Cells. Stem Cell Reports. 2017 May 9